What should I Expect?
In order to facilitate the ease of your first visit, you may want to fill out the necessary paperwork before you come. The link below will allow you to access the proper paperwork.
The initial visit will involve a comprehensive examination and consultation with one of our dentists. It will begin with an interview in order to adequately access your dental history and current concerns. A thorough evaluation of the oral tissues and dentition will then be completed supplemented by any necessary radiographs and photographs. Once the examination is complete, the dentist will discuss their findings, treatment alternatives, and hygiene needs. If more extensive discussion is necessary, another appointment for a consultation will be scheduled at that time.
What to Bring:
- Dental insurance card and/or information (if you have)
- Detailed list of all medications you are presently taking (include name and dosage)
- Recent x-rays that have been taken by your previous dentist or have them sent. X-rays we would like to have include:
- Panorex and/or Full Mouth Series that were taken within the last 5 years
- Any Bitewings or Periapical x-rays that were taken within the last year
- Filled Out Copy of the New Patient Paperwork. This will allow us expedite the registration process for you.
Investing in your Smile
Payment is requested at the time a service is rendered. In order to help adequately prepare for your visits, printed treatment estimates are provided and discussed in advance. At that time the various payment options can be discussed further with our front desk staff.
We accept the following forms of Payment:
- Personal Checks
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Care Credit
*If you are without dental insurance and may need a dental payment plan or have questions about Care Credit, please call our office for additional information.
For those patients with Dental Insurance, we will efficiently file the claim for you electronically to assist in prompt payment from your insurance company. We accept all PPO dental insurance plans. For those with specific questions about their insurance coverage, our front desk staff is always happy to help you better understand your policy in order to optimize your benefits.